Softball Game Speed
6 Week Program
January 27th; February 3, 10, 17, 24; March 2
There is class the week of Feb School Vacation
Every Monday from 7-8:30pm
Cost: $240 per player for 1 Skill; $290 for 2+ Skills
Limited Spots! Sign up NOW!
Game Speed is designed to put players in an environment which is as close to an actual game as possible. This event allows players to take their training to a whole new level! Take all of the hard work, make some adjustments, get professional feedback, and apply it in a game like environment. It will run 6 weeks to prepare players for the upcoming season.
Pitchers will increase pitch counts, catchers will increase innings, and hitters will also increase their live at bats as the program gets further along. Players will get immediate feedback every week! They will also have the freedom to try implementing tweaks and adjustments to their game without the repercussions of hurting their team! This is a great opportunity to face some high level competition and see if you measure up to some of our State's best Softball players.
The program will focus on:
- Throwing controlled bullpen sessions with a hitter in box
- Focus on the important aspects of pitching (controllable outcomes.
- Be able to be evaluated in live pitching situation
- Get live plate appearances before the regular season starts
- Work with instructors to make in-game adjustments
- Be able to work with advanced pitchers.
- Be able to work catcher/pitcher relationship before the season starts
- Work on setting up, framing and blocking balls
Game Speed will run on Monday nights from 7-8:30pm and starts on January 27th. Again, it is a 6 week program and we are limiting the number of participants for the program. We will participate the Monday of February vacation.
Cost = $240 per player for one skill. $290 per player for 2 or more skills. Skills include: pitch, hit, and catch.
There will be limited spots available and we are capping this program at 30 players.
Dates: Friday, January 27th; February 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th; March 2nd