Diamond strength training class (baseball Thursdays 6:30-7:30 Ages 9-14 this is a 6 weeks program. Starting Dec 5th.
Strength training is a necessity for all players from high school ball all the way through the pros. Learning the fundamentals early will give players a leg up on the competition.
– Teach fundamentals of major lifts / Create foundation for future exercise programs (squat, lunge, dead lift)
– Reduce prevalence and severity of injury
– Improve coordination, strength, power, agility, flexibility and balance
– Improved on field performance
Each class will consist of:
– Dynamic warmup to improve durability and flexibility
– Plyometric exercises with emphasis on explosiveness
– A key component of a fundamental lift (squat, deadlift, lunge)
– Arm care exercises to limit wear and tear on the shoulder joint during the throwing motion
– Core exercises which will enhance athletic ability in all facets of baseball as well as other sports
Cost for the 6 week programs is $199